Baked Filipino Breakfast Sausage
Sweet and savory Filipino sausage!
- 1/2 kilo lean ground pork
- 4 1/2 tablespoon muscovado sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head garlic, crushed and minced
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Optional: 3 roma tomatoes, sliced.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Shape to sausage form and wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate overnight.
Line oven tray with aluminum foil. Bake at 350°F / 177 °C for 30 minutes or until longganisa turns golden brown.
Serve with tomato.