Spaghetti in Bolognese Sauce
Pasta mixed in a perfect sauce – beef and wine combo!
- 1/2 kilo lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato, crushed or chopped finely
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 beef broth, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoon white sugar
- Parmesan cheese, grated (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to instructions
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
Saute in garlic, tomato, and onion in olive oil, until cooked. Add in ground beef, and cook it (while making sure it it does not lump together) for 3-5 minutes or until brown. Add in red wine and cook it until alcohol scent is gone. Add in the remaining ingredients (except the cooked pasta) and cook for 10 minutes. Mix in the cooked pasta, then serve hot, topped with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.